GO-KART & JR. DRAGSTER VALVE SPRINGS, RETAINERS, & LOCKS FOR BRIGGS ANIMAL OVERHEAD VALVE ENGINES
Single and dual springs & spring kits for Stock, Controlled and Modified Class Animal engines
Beyond the camshaft, valve springs are probably the single most important factor for making HP with the Animal engine. To answer those needs, the GoParts™ valve train engineers are proud to introduce a full assortment of valve spring kits designed to deliver the ultimate in performance while meeting all rules requirements. Incorporating the same technology used to create valve springs for NASCAR competition, GoParts™ complete valve springs kits include everything you need to install these high quality single and dual spring sets.
Made from chrome silicon steel, GoParts™ Animal valve springs are ultra high quality and each kit comes with matched lightweight aluminum retainers to keep even the most radical camshaft profile under control. Featuring 10-degree angle locks to ensure they won’t pull through the retainer, the GoParts™ Animal Springs are compatible with stock, controlled and modified class requirements. Best of all, installing a GoParts™ Animal Spring Kit ensures peace of mind that you have the highest quality, most technologically advanced, and best performing springs available. For more information about GoParts™ complete valve springs set call 800-976-9376.
• Made from Super Clean™ Chrome Silicon Steel; the same material and engineering as used in COMP’s NASCAR valve springs
• Component-matched precision kit shipped ready to install
• Lightweight aluminum retainers included
• Meets with Stock, Modified and Controlled class rules requirements
• Features 10-degree-angle valve locks that won’t pull through the retainer